Thread: Adventure Time!

Default Re: Adventure Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    kinda spoier
    Robby would you mind?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

That's a spoiler? I thought they'd been showing that in the previews and recaps. But okay.

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

So Adventure Time ended...
    I followed Finn's and Jake's adventures from the beginning and I am satisfied with the finale.
    It was a great series, an unique feeling from Pendelton Ward.

For me it's 9/10.

And for the last time:
    What time is it?
    ADVENTURE TIME! :)

@ubiq and robby:

Both are good choices.

That’d be a fun list, top (X) Cartoon Network original shows.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    So is Gunther female or not?
    Yes and No. Every penguin was Gunter.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

I guess THE gunther had to be female as she layed an egg.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So, seeing as how I fell off this thing years ago, and since it ended recently: Was there ever any sort of recockning for Princess Bubblegums callous, oftentimes despotic tendencies? The moral compass of the show always weirded me out, but PB specifically was a contributing factor to my tapping out (right around the time where she instigated an environmental disaster in the Fire Kingdom in order to covertly neutralize their military defenses)

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    So, seeing as how I fell off this thing years ago, and since it ended recently: Was there ever any sort of recockning for Princess Bubblegums callous, oftentimes despotic tendencies? The moral compass of the show always weirded me out, but PB specifically was a contributing factor to my tapping out (right around the time where she instigated an environmental disaster in the Fire Kingdom in order to covertly neutralize their military defenses)
    Not really...I guess. My memory's kinda hazy, but I think that episode was really the only one that indicated she did mellow out with that stuff (unplugging the surveillance cameras at the end), and I don't think we saw anything particularly horrible from her afterwards.

Did you forget the king of ooo arc? She was defeated in elections, and had to chill out for a while.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Yes, a large chunk of the final season was dealing with repercussions of her past catching up to her, (short version, her Uncle came back and took over as king after she had screwed him over forever ago) and she had to stop doing what she was doing and think at length about her life and what she'd been doing.

She didn't particularly suffer for anything she did, but she did pay a bit and realize she'd done wrong and fixed it.

So there's this
    https://tvline.com/2019/10/23/advent...lands-hbo-max/
    4 Hour Long New Adventure Time Specials on HBO Max next year. Here are the summaries:

“BMO”| “When there’s a deadly space emergency in the farthest reaches of the galaxy, there’s only one hero to call, and it’s probably not BMO. Except that this time it is!”

“Obsidian” | “Marceline and Princess Bubblegum journey to the imposing, beautiful Glass Kingdom — and deep into their tumultuous past — to prevent an earthshaking catastrophe.”

“Wizard City” | “Peppermint Butler starts over at the beginning, as just another inexperienced Wizard School student. When mysterious events at the campus cast suspicion on Pep, and his checkered past, can he master the mystic arts in time to prove his innocence?”

“Together Again” | “Finn and Jake [reunite] to rediscover their brotherly bond and embark on the most important adventure of their lives.”

Cool. I'm up for some more AT. Guess we're never getting that movie though.

This sounds like the closest thing to a movie. Better to have 4 disconnected stories as longer episodes than just a big narrative that tries to intermingle them.

Think of it like one last big grabyle.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information