+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure Time!

Default Re: Adventure Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    So...who else thinks we haven't seen the last of the Lich King? Though I wonder if Princess Bubblegum's actually going to stay like that, or if they're just going to find more gum.
    I haven't seen the Lich King episodes yet but, didn't the Princess invent a potion that can revive the dead?
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    So...who else thinks we haven't seen the last of the Lich King? Though I wonder if Princess Bubblegum's actually going to stay like that, or if they're just going to find more gum.
    This definitely isn't the last. He has not been defeated at all and he is set up as the ultimate evil in the Land of Ooo. Plus we have yet to see the extent of his evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA!!
    I don't watch this--just checkin' in...but--
    LICH KING? DID I HERE THAT RIGHT?!
    Where?! When?! I must know!!
    Hidden:

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

I would love to see the intro reanimated with so many characters established by now but usually most shows don't bother with it.

And yeah...something tells me The Lich is the Mumm-Ra of this universe, so he isn't going down that easily. As for Bubblegum...I say she stays like that...if they can prove that one storyboard with her old self was just a place-holder until the special aired.

Oh, and Ice King's "crazy crazy crazy" vision is my new desktop BG. Just saying.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

I want an animated gif of the Ice King and his glowing wizard eyes. I would make him my avatar, but I love Sea's art too much.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Hey, that was pretty cool.
    I should watch this more often.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Understand, it is normally far sillier, but the same sense of fun and adventuring is throughout.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    Understand, it is normally far sillier, but the same sense of fun and adventuring is throughout.
    I'm told that it's just a ripoff of Flapjack.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I hated Flapjack. But I love Adventure Time.
    (Finn's voice doesn't make me want to punch thru my TV like Flapjack did)
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

I wuvved Flapjack...
    But this show has so many fans...
    And....so many episodes.

Well, I've been to the Adventure Time Wikia and there might be some way that they turn PB back to 18. On the wikia, they have all of the season three episodes in what I'm guessing is in the proper order for now and in the episode "Door Jam", there's a storyboard piece which you see 18 year old PB fixing Beemo, Marceline and Finn all in the piece here:

Spoiler:

Apparently there's an episode called "Too Young" that airs before Door Jam, so it can mean one of two things. They somehow make PB older due to her age holding her back from some event, or they completely forget it and never look back on it. Door Jam is apparently the tenth episode in season three and Door jam is the seventh.
    Spoiler:
    If Door Jam is aired before Too Young (if it is what I think it is), then it's just means that they just forgot about it and never looked back as the episodes air only when they decide what episode to produce at the time. Also this http://www.formspring.me/r/adam-in-t...77341119812671
    Last edited by Supa64; May 7th, 2011 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    I'm told that it's just a ripoff of Flapjack.
    I believe the creators of both shows where friends in art school and even worked together on Flapjack. It's not a ripoff at all, just a friends with similar interests sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ahsatan View Post
    I believe the creators of both shows where friends in art school and even worked together on Flapjack. It's not a ripoff at all, just a friends with similar interests sort of thing.
    Ahh, so it's like that Naruto/Satan 666 thing.

Yeah, they worked together on the show I think. That happens all the time, particularly in the industry and such. (consider the whole connection between McCracken/Tartakofsky/Partible/Hartman/McFarlane and maybe Feiss during the golden age of CN)

Quote Originally Posted by Supa64 View Post
    Well, I've been to the Adventure Time Wikia and there might be some way that they turn PB back to 18. On the wikia, they have all of the season three episodes in what I'm guessing is in the proper order for now and in the episode "Door Jam", there's a storyboard piece which you see 18 year old PB fixing Beemo, Marceline and Finn all in the piece here:

Apparently there's an episode called "Too Young" that airs before Door Jam, so it can mean one of two things. They somehow make PB older due to her age holding her back from some event, or they completely forget it and never look back on it. Door Jam is apparently the tenth episode in season three and Door jam is the seventh.
    Spoiler:
    If Door Jam is aired before Too Young (if it is what I think it is), then it's just means that they just forgot about it and never looked back as the episodes air only when they decide what episode to produce at the time. Also this http://www.formspring.me/r/adam-in-t...77341119812671
    I really hope your joking. This season finale was setting up some nice development for them to just go and reverse it.

I finally got around to watching this show. I was hilariously surprised. The way this show is hard to explain... like a super hero show mixed with spongebob. or something.

A lot of the endings for the episodes are creepy and off putting though.

Especially crystal apple, "the other tarts" (The tart carrying guy oh jesus), and the princess plant one.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Holy stuff, that was awesome!

When was that short made and are/will there be more?
    ... and? Are you expecting to see something witty here?

Quote Originally Posted by "LC"_Lapen View Post
    Nice. I liked how Ice King "sacrificed" himself.

King of the Klondike "LC"_Lapen's Avatar

New Title Card for Mondays episode
    Spoiler:

45 second preview
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...30e10de4d60003

And a little something from Nat

I want to see an Adventure Time feature length film.

Gonna be interesting to see what they come up with this season...but we know they have the "gender-swap" episode and the Christmas full-lengther coming so it should be fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information