Closed Thread
Page 86 of 173 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3444

Thread: Funi TV Discussion (Saturday Night/Sunday Morning 1:00 a.m., USA Toonami)

Default Re: Funi TV Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by demonkicksanji View Post
    Has Naruto Shippuden even been doing well on it?
    It is actually the second highest rated show on Disney XD(the first was Phineas And Ferb.) But things could have changes, the news report was in late January.
    Happy 20th anniversary, One Piece anime!

Quote Originally Posted by LUFFY#1 fan View Post
    It is actually the second highest rated show on Disney XD(the first was Phineas And Ferb.) But things could have changes, the news report was in late January.
    Well, I guess that's good. If it was doing really bad, then anime would be getting an ever worse rep to keep on TV. The only recent episode I've seen of it was the one w/ Sasori dying, and it was edited to quite an extent...but at least they didn't overly sugar coat it.
    Youtube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/devilkicksanji2

Creator of: Green Green Abridged and DearS Abridged
    Writer and Co-Creator of: Angel Beats! Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    The best thing to do is just ACT. Dont hesitate,dont think too much.Do whatever you can think of and never give up.
    Okay but what do you suggest we do? I don't have any ideas.

What matters is that there are lots of channels for funi/Toei to choose!

Even that new channel The Hub has anime now.
    Yeah but that doesn't mean those channels will choose to air it

And I just don't see it airing on the Hub (it's only got one anime), that channel seems too kid-friendly for "One Piece".

Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post

And I just don't see it airing on the Hub (it's only got one anime), that channel seems too kid-friendly for "One Piece".
    And not to mention the anime they are using, Deltora Quest, the dub for it is one of those type that butchers the original version like literally cutting it down from 63 episodes too 52. But I guess you can still cut the dub creators slack since the season they cut was all filler
    Happy 20th anniversary, One Piece anime!

Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    Okay but what do you suggest we do? I don't have any ideas.

Yeah but that doesn't mean those channels will choose to air it

-Send a physical, actual letters to Toei and or Funi suggesting viable(I mean ALL channels) channels for one piece.
    -Whenever you see them in conventions and stuff bring up the tv deal thing and tell them of viable channels.
    -Email them and and bring up the tv deal thing and tell them of viable channels.
    -Convience a REALLY substancial amount of people to do this.

And when I mean viable channels I mean disney xd, nicktoons, The Hub etc.DONT just stare at your toes figuring out which one is better, SUGGEST THEM ALL.

-Send a physical, actual letters to Toei and or Funi suggesting viable(I mean ALL channels) channels for one piece.
    -Whenever you see them in conventions and stuff bring up the tv deal thing and tell them of viable channels.
    -Email them and and bring up the tv deal thing and tell them of viable channels.
    -Convience a REALLY substancial amount of people to do this.

And when I mean viable channels I mean disney xd, nicktoons, The Hub etc.DONT just stare at your toes figuring out which one is better, SUGGEST THEM ALL.
    I'm pretty sure by now FUNi and Toei know about all the channels, if anything it makes more sense to contact the T.V. channels, they're the ones that decide whether "One Piece" airs or not.

Okay, firecrouch, if you could come up with that you shouldnt have asked me to tell you what to do.

Okay, everyone, contact Nick, Disney XD and anyother channel you can come up with.

Okay, firecrouch, if you could come up with that you shouldnt have asked me to tell you what to do.

Okay, everyone, contact Nick, Disney XD and anyother channel you can come up with.
    I wasn't asking you to tell me what to do I just wanted to know what your ideas were.

Okay, now YOU tell me your ideas and we'll do them.

Funimation has been pushing their own linear channel as of late - unless there's some sort of contractual thing (probably money related - I don't know who would be paying who, though) preventing it from happening, wouldn't that be a good channel to try as well? I know a lot of people don't get it now but Funi is making a push for people with different providers to start requesting the channel. If the channel successfully gets into more homes that would make it a good choice as well.

El Sucio Sánchez SantoryuMaster97's Avatar

Damn Funimation, get every cable/satellite provider first!
    Do you know how long i have wanted to get the FUNi channels only to it still being only on Comcast.
    Survivor of the Ivotas Holocaust!

XboxLive Gamertag: Big Evil99
    Addiction defines Gravity. Speed over addiction

So, Dragon Ball Kai premiered on Nicktoons yesterday, which proves the rumors were true. But yeah, One Piece on Nicktoons sounds like a great idea...only I don't have Nicktoons, along with alot of other OP fans. Then I heard about DBZ Kai going over to Toonzai...see where I'm goin' with this?

-Come now, before ya go "Aw Ha-el naw" remember that: 1. It'd be back on TV. 2. 4kids no longer owns the franchise, they would only have broadcasting rights. and 3. It'd be more available to watch, being on basic cable.

And not only that, but One Piece being on Toonzai would be ironic as hell. XD

*Sigh* A guy can dream.
    New World is best world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferno View Post
    So, Dragon Ball Kai premiered on Nicktoons yesterday, which proves the rumors were true. .
    What rumor? It was officially announced a while ago.

As for getting "One Piece" on T.V., the best thing to do is call Nicktoons or 4Kids or whoever and ask that they consider airing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferno View Post
    So, Dragon Ball Kai premiered on Nicktoons yesterday, which proves the rumors were true. But yeah, One Piece on Nicktoons sounds like a great idea...only I don't have Nicktoons, along with alot of other OP fans. Then I heard about DBZ Kai going over to Toonzai...see where I'm goin' with this?

-Come now, before ya go "Aw Ha-el naw" remember that: 1. It'd be back on TV. 2. 4kids no longer owns the franchise, they would only have broadcasting rights. and 3. It'd be more available to watch, being on basic cable.

And not only that, but One Piece being on Toonzai would be ironic as hell. XD

*Sigh* A guy can dream.
    I gotta admit though, DBKai is actually very tolerable to watch on Nicktoons. I mean, for the exception of some blood, language, and certain body hits, it's left relatively untouched (they didn't sugar-coat death). It actually feels kinda good to watch DBZ again (w/ a new dub and all that), makes me feel young again. If One Piece were to ever get picked up by Nicktoons, I think it would be pretty damn good considering how DBKai is doing thus far and how much advertising it's getting.
    Last edited by demonkicksanji; May 28th, 2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: stupid mistake was stupid
    Youtube Channel:

Let me suggest one crazy candidate for airing one piece: MTV.

“MTV Networks has been our strategic partner in the global market and this new relationship with Nicktoons in the U.S. will attract a new generation of fans to the Dragon Ball franchise.”
    O_o

Just kidding

the only CABtoonist online Cabtoonist's Avatar

My little Cousin is disappointed cuz he doesn't have Nicktoons to see DBZkai and I told him what if they have One Piece on it, He'll kill to see that happen.

SO come on Nicktoons pick up One Piece so it air along with DBZkai just like Japan.
    check out more of my art over at my DeviantArt page-http://cabtoonist.deviantart.com/

I can see OP being aired on Encore I forgot which channel it was cause they would have anime midnight well now that i think about OP probably wouldn't fit into the character idk i guess Funi's dub of OP wasn't made American TV, the only one they probably would show in re-runs is 4kids

Quote Originally Posted by demonkicksanji View Post
    I gotta admit though, DBKai is actually very tolerable to watch on Nicktoons. I mean, for the exception of some blood, language, and certain body hits, it's left relatively untouched (they weren't afraid of sugar-coating death). It actually feels kinda good to watch DBZ again (w/ a new dub and all that), makes me feel young again. If One Piece were to ever get picked up by Nicktoons, I think it would be pretty damn good considering how DBKai is doing thus far and how much advertising it's getting.
    Dont you mean they arent afraid of mentioning death and that they DIDNT sugarcoat it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou255 View Post
    Dont you mean they arent afraid of mentioning death and that they DIDNT sugarcoat it?
    Oh snap, that's right. Yeah, what you said. They aren't afraid to say "death and kill, etc". They even show the dead bodies. Such a shame I won't be catching anymore DBKai since I'm going back to school (where I don't have Nicktoons).
    Youtube Channel:

you could watch it on nicktoons site I think. Hope Nick looks into One Piece.

Closed Thread

Thread Information