+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scanlation: 222 VHQ - Cherrypie - Russian

Default Scanlation: 222 VHQ - Cherrypie - Russian

Hello! I thought since we have some Italian scanlations here, why not post russian up as well? >_>
    I run few scanlating gropus over at my website www.onepiece.ru
    One is called [project RUSH!] which realise new chapters every week, the other one is [one pieced] that realises old chapters, and today I want you to introuduce another scanlation project - CHERRY PIE SCANS.
    This project is going to realise all chapter where BB & crew appeared in a very_high quality. (I`m huge BB fan, yes). Obviously, in Russian.

I scanned manga on my own, did translation, cleaning and editing (everything INCLUDING SOUNDS). So pelase, take a look:

Hidden:

Default Re: Scanlation: 222 VHQ - Cherrypie - Russian

Quote Originally Posted by Al!naJames View Post
    Hello! I thought since we have some Italian scanlations here, why not post russian up as well? >_>
    I run few scanlating gropus over at my website www.onepiece.ru
    One is called [project RUSH!] which realise new chapters every week, the other one is [one pieced] that realises old chapters, and today I want you to introuduce another scanlation project - CHERRY PIE SCANS.
    This project is going to realise all chapter where BB & crew appeared in a very_high quality. (I`m huge BB fan, yes). Obviously, in Russian.

I scanned manga on my own, did translation, cleaning and editing (everything INCLUDING SOUNDS). So pelase, take a look:

Hidden:
    good to hear one piece is becoming famous in russia, and if you did that all on your job, you owe my respect. However, using a really big page size doesn't mean "very high quality": The blacks aren't perfectly black, and the ziptones are a little "fucked up", so HQ it is, VHQ it's not. I hope I wasn't too mean cause that's a good project after all ^^ (the sounds are annoying to do !).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information