+ Reply to Thread

Thread: はじめまして

Paranoid Onion

Default はじめまして

Ello'. I'm actually a long time stalker of this site (LONG time as in many years). One of those people that like to stalk the forums for info but never give anything back.

In other words, yes, I am a leecher, but I am the best leecher I know.

Until today, when I decided to stop leeching. (although in many ways I am probably still technically leeching..)

Been reading one piece for ages, since Skypiea (which really isn't that long in One Piece's entire lifespan, but is quite a few years now I think...... or not) Well. Whatever. Important thing is I like one piece? Probably.

I also like Harvest Moon, getting thwamped by my brother at Smash Brothers and and taking insanely long and time consuming summer credit courses while have no idea what my major is going to be.

yay! Time to go feed my chickens and spend ages wooing a Mineral Town boy : / Why do they only visit once a week? /geek

Hope this was a good intro post and not spam-worthy. It's hard with intro posts so I try.

the good guys always wins LawTrafalgar's Avatar

Default Re: はじめまして

welcome, はじめまして.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Onion View Post
    Ello'. I'm actually a long time stalker of this site (LONG time as in many years). One of those people that like to stalk the forums for info but never give anything back.

In other words, yes, I am a leecher, but I am the best leecher I know.

Until today, when I decided to stop leeching. (although in many ways I am probably still technically leeching..)

Been reading one piece for ages, since Skypiea (which really isn't that long in One Piece's entire lifespan, but is quite a few years now I think...... or not) Well. Whatever. Important thing is I like one piece? Probably.

I also like Harvest Moon, getting thwamped by my brother at Smash Brothers and and taking insanely long and time consuming summer credit courses while have no idea what my major is going to be.

yay! Time to go feed my chickens and spend ages wooing a Mineral Town boy : / Why do they only visit once a week? /geek

Hope this was a good intro post and not spam-worthy. It's hard with intro posts so I try.
    Don't call yourself a leecher. Call yourself a lurker, that's what you are after all, and don't be ashamed :D!

どうぞよろしく

Enjoy posting ~!

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Have fun, will travel. You're gonna like it here.

Hi Onion Welcome to Arlong Park :)

Kamen Rider OOOs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information