+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wii Fit Rant

Default Wii Fit Rant

Okay, a lot of people are bitching about the Wii Fit. Why? The dumbest reasons imaginable. And it's kinda getting annoying. I'm not saying people here have complained about it.

1. "Boo Hoo. It called me Obese/Overweight! I'm not playing this game anymore!"

I'm sorry, but get some balls! Seriously. It's a game...with little cartoon characters that are meant to be you. If you get hurt by a piece of cartoony work, then you have to be made of paper.

Just accept whatever weight you get. Once you do, you can either lose weight or not give a crap! If you bought the game thinking, "The game is going to call me skinny, so I'd love to play it", then you're an idiot!

2. "The game called me fat. I'M NOTHING BUT MUSCLE! I go to the gym all the time. How dare this game call me fat!"

Okay... If you are truly a gym, muscle head....WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING THIS GAME?!? If you are happy with the way you look, WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT THE GAME SAYS! Swallow your pride, and know that you are much more athletic than majority of the people who bought this.

You don't NEED the Wii Fit for exercise when you're already fit. So please, stop bitching about the fact that the scale considers muscle to be fat. I don't know if that is true, but either way: you shouldn't give a crap about what the game says about your weight!

3. "This isn't a game."

We're supposed to care if it is a game or not? I thought we lost the terminology of what a game is when CD-i was a game machine.

I'm sorry for bitching, but I wish some people would swallow their pride. You bought this game knowing what was coming. If you bought the game thinking you weren't going to be upset over your weight, you never should have bought it in the first place.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

Default Re: Wii Fit Rant

I don't think I've ever heard someone on this board talk about Wii Fit but thank you for sharing none the less.

Wii Fit: 90$

Doing half this shit in your living room or just going the hell outside: Free

That's the way I've always seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by SSM View Post
    Wii Fit: 90$

Not everyone frequently goes outside let alone wants to be outside if you live where I'm at in particular.

i thought the charm of nintendo wii was the fact that it hid excersize in the form of video games

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Well honestly i hate it when people act like they know the game, without even even trying..
    I think the same about people that eat every gadget nintendo makes, and say it's the best thing since sliced bread though.

Although i think we can all agree on one point.. The wiifit commercials seriously blows People dressed in white, all laughting and extremely (fake) happy. The laughting is even syncronised in dutch. Makes me seriously want to puke.

Xbox: Gaiyae
    Psn id:
    Gaiyae
    3ds FC: 3609 - 1026 - 9535

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiyae View Post
    Well honestly i hate it when people act like they know the game, without even even trying.
    I don't need to try Halo to know that it's an overrated & underwhelming first person shooter that almost everyone who played it thinks is The Best Game series of all time.
    Last edited by Sandai Mera; June 10th, 2008 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SSM View Post
    wayyyyyyyyyyy too hot, heat strokes are a bitch u know

Seriously, it's damn hot outside. I had to help build a playground the other day, and one of the idiots I was working with left all the tools under the sun. I couldn't do a thing.....

Damn part of me is glad I didn't decide to work for the summer eventhough I could use the money.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Ms. Suave Debonair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandai Mera View Post
    I don't need to try Halo to know that it's an overrated & underwhelming first person shooter that almost everyone who played it thinks is The Best Game series of all time.
    Wait... yes you do.

Might try Prey but not Halo 3.

Try Halo 1 instead

anyways the Wii Fit uses the BMI scale which is first of all a horrible way to determine your state of health in the 1st place

Determining someone's weight by height?

I just don't have the money to invest in such a gimmick. Rather lift weights in my basement and shake down old ladies by the corner store.

Wii Fit is the perfect product for the Japanese public. It's gimmicky, it's easy to use, it makes big promises (I dunno what they did overseas but the marketing here was hilarious) and it can easily be stored after people get bored of it a week after they purchase it and move on to the next bullshit fitness craze.

LIKE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT I SEE EVERYWHERE

http://www.gizmag.com/go/3088/

Japanese dumbfucks still believe there are easy ways to get physically fit.

For instance, this hunk of shit is not uncommon at a Japanese gym.

WiiFit is awesome for Japan. I would hope Americans can take it with a grain of salt as an interesting diversion.
    Last edited by Greg; June 11th, 2008 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    WiiFit is awesome for Japan. I would hope Americans can take it with a grain of salt as an interesting diversion.
    If only that were possible. Wii Fit is sold out everywhere here.

Japanese dumbfucks still believe there are easy ways to get physically fit.
    Like we Americans are any better sticking our fingers down our throats and what not.

Considering the Wii is already an un-interesting diversion.

Like we Americans are any better sticking our fingers down our throats and what not.
    Well over here they just don't eat so.

Less vomiting and lying about nothing being wrong with them?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information