+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MK vs DC

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Default MK vs DC

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/co...s?article=1048

...Yeah. If it old news, point me to the originator.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Default Re: MK vs DC

Wow that is sweet, and it has the 2 people i want to play as.

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

No Comment, no comment at all.

^How about NO FATALITIES?
    Also title does not attract much attention, should be changed to Mortal Kombat vs. DC comics

I got it

It's a Marvel vs Capcom knock-off.

^How about NO FATALITIES?
    I was kind of racking that concept over in my mind for awhile and I really don't know where I stand on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandai Mera View Post
    I got it

It's a Marvel vs Capcom knock-off..
    Yeah thats easily the most obvious thing about this, but we can pass judgment till we see it in action.

And i swear superman is going to make this game broken

He wasn't broken (to my knowledge) in that fighting Justice League game.

Wait there was a fighting Justice League?

I thought this would have been the first one

Too many people are concerned about Superman being uber-strong and broken and shit, like a crossover game between MK and DC needs to follow canon. Come on! Superman having his ass whooped by Sub-Zero is about as silly as martial artist Ryu beating the prince of hell Blackheart and Thanos. Oh wait, that happened already. In MvC2.
    Maya: SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected!? What!? This is madness!
    Phoenix: No, Maya, that is SPARDA.

Quote Originally Posted by prutas View Post
    Too many people are concerned about Superman being uber-strong and broken and shit, like a crossover game between MK and DC needs to follow canon. Come on! Superman having his ass whooped by Sub-Zero is about as silly as martial artist Ryu beating the prince of hell Blackheart and Thanos. Oh wait, that happened already. In MvC2.
    It's no sillier than the Hulk getting his ass whooped by Captain America, oh wait that actually happened.

This game already looks better than every Mortal Kombat game so far...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

This shouldn't mix at all...They shouldn't put Superman in the game at all...

It's like having Luffy fight Goku...You know Luffy is really strong..but you know Goku will just tear him a new ass in the end....

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

So does this mean Superman will rip off peoples' heads from the jaw up, set it on fire with his laser eye vision till it sets aflame, and shove it down their throats?

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

And here the teaser.
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUGk3ddjpKE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUGk3ddjpKE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Quote Originally Posted by CLERICSHADOW View Post
    This shouldn't mix at all...They shouldn't put Superman in the game at all...

It's like having Luffy fight Goku...You know Luffy is really strong..but you know Goku will just tear him a new ass in the end....
    *ahem*

[YOUTUBE]pxsvGNLZ1Ik[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]0PbuuK1HRnU[/YOUTUBE]

Anyways, this doesn't work well for several reasons.

1) Capcom did this better with their fighting cross overs.

2) No Fatalities = not a Mortal Kombat game. Mortal Kombat's main thing was being able to gore your opponents up when finishing them off. Without Fatalities, you take away what made Mortal Kombat what it is.

3) DC really has a limited amount of superheroes that people actually give a damn about, compared to Marvel.

4) Mortal Kombat hasn't been fun since after MK3. Especially with all the characters in the 3D titles that no one really gives a shit about.

I'd say Carue was a Lucky Ducky | YouTube Page

Quote Originally Posted by AWB View Post
    So does this mean Superman will rip off peoples' heads from the jaw up, set it on fire with his laser eye vision till it sets aflame, and shove it down their throats?
    No, that's what Superman Prime will do.

This sounds awesome. I hope it's done well.

no fatalities is a bummer, but i like to think having sub zero crush batman is an even trade........almost.

we'll see how it does, i guess. -_o

I haven't cared about Fatalities since Mortal Kombat 3. Being a player of the series since the beginning (and dropping off around the time of Anthology) I was one of the fewer people around here that was able to spell and read at the time of the first game's release. Back then it was a huge deal but over time it's just like, "Wow...blood....decapitation....oooh...." I think taking out that aspect of it might help them to focus on smaller details making for an even better well-rounded game.

I think it's a really great idea. When I first saw the news on IGN I thought it was one of those dumbass 'LETZ SEE WHOSE STRONGR!' articles. I can't tell for the life of me why they didn't unveil that news on April 1st. It would have gotten "EVVVVVRRRRRYYYYOOOOOONE"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information