Closed Thread
Page 144 of 167 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3329

Thread: What pisses you off?

Default Re: What pisses you off?

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHILDREN'S MENUS"

I...I'm seventeen.

p.s.: speaking of Death Note yet again, there was a special chapter in this week's Jump taking place about...3? years after Light dies. Near still pisses me off, and he looks even grosser as a 20-something-year-old. Aizawa's new moustache looks super gross, too.

Quote Originally Posted by RoastBeef View Post

I...I'm seventeen.

p.s.: speaking of Death Note yet again, there was a special chapter in this week's Jump taking place about...3? years after Light dies. Near still pisses me off, and he looks even grosser as a 20-something-year-old. Aizawa's new moustache looks super gross, too.

Really, who mistakes a 17 year old for a child? What restaurant did you go to?

Where did you find the special DN chapter?

I...I'm seventeen.

holy crap where

text text text

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

I...I'm seventeen.

Children's menus are good.

They're dead-cheap, and sometimes you get a toy. It's often smart to order off the children's or pensioner's menus just because the regular portions are so huge at many restaurants today.

I...I'm seventeen.
    I HATE THAT. Everytime a enter a resturant they freaking give me kid stuff. Do they think that teenagers watch Power Rangers and Barney. Do they think teenagers say stuff like, your a poopy face and we play with toys and shit no. Teenagers watch crap like Family Guy and South Park and make insults like fuck you and some does drugs or play sports or play video games.

Teenagers watch crap like Family Guy and South Park and make insults like fuck you and some does drugs or play sports or play video games.
    Not really you're never too old to watch South Park or Family Guy or too young to say F You,Do Drugs,Play Sports or Video Games.

everything for big fire Earthworm Zim's Avatar

Children don't like video games or sports now
    no jared

Why don't you Go to places that don't have kids menus if youse such a grown up?

Morning diarrhea, if it hits you on the way to school.

Probably THE MOST AGONIZING thirty minutes for a looooong while.

Morbid, Cold-Hearted Freak Leaf Cable's Avatar

Yeah, diarrhea sucks. I came close to having diarrhea after eating a big bowl of kimchi followed by a bowl of chilli yesterday.

Speaking of school, I hate typing papers. I have a measly two page paper due tomorrow that I've been putting off. I'll get it done tonight, so no biggie.
    The key to productivity is to rotate your avoidance techniques.~Too Much Coffee Man

Name: Leaf
    Friend Code: 2492-3809-4869

When my puppy greets me by biting my ankles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    What kind of duck is that!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Andriano of Alkaline Trio View Post
    Don't be sad because all your friends hate you, they're all just trendy assholes! =D

http://youtube.com/user/MRirian

A few people I know have been talking about this person for a while now. I finally decided to check them out.

All the videos make me go WTF, and it makes me angry.

People who constantly complain about the same thing yet NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Yes, I know your car fucking sucks you told me ten god damn times in the past week! FIX IT! And if you can't fix it, STOP COMPLAINING! It doesn't do anything but be an annoyance. If you really have to complain, do it in your livejournal or DA account where I am not forced to hear the same damn shit over and over again.

People who think being homosexual is a genetic disorder. Or a choice.
    "Reality" TV
    Soap Operas
    "News" It isn't news, it's sensationalism!
    Consistent spelling and grammar errors. Especially when the person has been told, repeatedly, how to fix their mistakes.
    People who don't learn from their mistakes, like the girl that keeps going back to the boy that beats her. Hate those idiots.
    Pointless arguments.
    Celebrities in the news. Some of it is nice to know but most is just WHO THE FUCK CARES!?
    The excessive materialism of this world. There are more important things than stuff.
    People who think they're your friends even though you given them much proof to believe otherwise.
    Close-minded people.
    People who think you're immature for watching cartoons or playing video games or reading books from the young adult section.
    Being told the obvious. Sometimes it's nice because I've missed it but most often it's just fucking annoying.
    Being cold.

Generally most people who do the things you mentioned in the third to last are immature. Or are mature and doing immature things.

which basically makes them immature

I FUCKING LOVE CHERRIES BobTheDarkOne's Avatar

When your date's giggling, cockblocking cousins decide to tag along to the movies. Its especially annoying when they decide to sit in the row right behind you.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    At the end of the world, it would appear..

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumppo View Post
    http://youtube.com/user/MRirian

A few people I know have been talking about this person for a while now. I finally decided to check them out.

All the videos make me go WTF, and it makes me angry.
    I actually had the SAME EXACT experience a few weeks ago..

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheDarkOne View Post
    When your date's giggling, cockblocking cousins decide to tag along to the movies. Its especially annoying when they decide to sit in the row right behind you.

DUDE DUDE DUDE.

I know the feeling. Happened with one chick's sisters. Three of the nosy little cockblockers. Another had to have her brother tag along. Thankfully he went to see a movie himself, and he wasn't a total annoying fucktard.

While we're on the subject, cockblocks in general. Intentional (By some chick's lonely whore third wheel friend) or otherwise (your friends trying to play you for lulz)

I FUCKING LOVE CHERRIES BobTheDarkOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSM View Post
    DUDE DUDE DUDE.

I know the feeling. Happened with one chick's sisters. Three of the nosy little cockblockers. Another had to have her brother tag along. Thankfully he went to see a movie himself, and he wasn't a total annoying fucktard.

While we're on the subject, cockblocks in general. Intentional (By some chick's lonely whore third wheel friend) or otherwise (your friends trying to play you for lulz)
    Amen, brother. This one time i went out to eat with my friends and there was this girl that everyone knew we both had a thing for eachother for a while now but someone brought along this loud idiot i met like twice and he started hitting on her in the loudest and unsubtle way possible and butted in each time we tried to have a conversation. Hell he even insisted in tagging along when I walked her home at the end.

I hate retard 'friends' like that.

HAY U NOT GETTIN NO NUMBERZ 2day lololol AINT I FUNNAY?

Morbid, Cold-Hearted Freak Leaf Cable's Avatar

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I hate being busy. I want more time to sleep in, browse the Internet, play World of Warcraft, read and write books, go to coffee shops and take nice walks downtown, visit book stores and libraries, and have time to myself.

College is keeping me too busy. Sometimes I wish I did have too much time on my hands. :(
    The key to productivity is to rotate your avoidance techniques.~Too Much Coffee Man

Name: Leaf
    Friend Code: 2492-3809-4869

Closed Thread

Thread Information