+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragalia Lost

Default Dragalia Lost

https://dragalialost.com/sp/en/

Didn't see a thread for this, so I figured might as well.

I have been crushing on this game for a while now, up there with Fire Emblem Heros and as I go, I have been enjoying this more than FEH. Story is kinda generic, but what it makes up for that is the colorful cast of characters it gives you. Each character has a 5 part story you can unlock in their respective "mana circles" that power them up further outside normal leveling up.

It is a gotcha game, but once you get an Adventurer, you can't get a copy of them (if you do, they give you a bit of the item that helps to prestige ). Dragons you pull could be copies, but you'll usually feed them to the one you already got to increase that dragons level cap.

That's not all, you can also set up your own Castle town and set up buildings to help you get in game money, items to level up your dragons, and the like.

Finally it also has a co-op mode where you can play with other players. Work together to get through a particularly hard mission you can't seem to do alone. Once you do that, you can use skip tickets they give you everyday (3 at each start of day) and get all that loot you need to lvl up, unbind dragons, weapons, or wyrmprints pretty easily. It even has limited time events that can either give you a new type of. Uilding for your castle that will help you through that event, or you get to do raid boss events with three other players with one of your teams each for 16 adventurers against a huge boss.

All in all, I have a blast with it and hope if there are others here, we could definitely work together on the upcoming raid event~

My ID is 85431878656 if anyone wants to add me.

Default Re: Dragalia Lost

Great to find another player, and one who promoted Johanna as well! Friend request sent your way!

I've been at it for a month now, and I'm at a place where I can reasonably complete most of the higher-level quests. It's too bad that a lot of the more powerful characters have the most annoying personalities, like Xander, Ryozen and Vanessa. I'm a big fan of Zace; he's terribly outclassed, but I'm decent with his spear, and I can't get enough of his golden voice.

Now's a good time to try if anyone sees this; until the end of the 29th, stamina for quests replenishes twice as fast, so quests can be knocked out and levels raised at a good clip.
    Last edited by Shift; November 27th, 2018 at 11:36 PM.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Malora and Johanna are my two favorites, I prestiged them as soon as possible and have their Mana stories all finished. At this point my team with the most might is my Prince, Malora, Berzerker, and Melsa at 9299. I can take care of most high level missions, but usually 7000 threshold ones sometimes are a hassle.

One thing that can detract from the game is the movement system, I find my fingers are just too big and I end up doing circles and completely missing enemies, but it is a small nitpick to me. Atm Im building up my Cerberus and Phoenix's shift time, more so Phoenix since she is my main healer. I know I should just have a healing adventurer, but her special ability seems to negate a need for one. Love Cleo to death but she is just not strong enough yet to not have to babysit

Too bad isn't available worldwide.

Haha.

Sure. I sent both of you friend requests. My player name is "Bytes."

Game is fun. Weirdly enough, my favorite part is upgrading my Halidom. I'm far enough in that I can (probably) clear all or the regular content besides Dark IO and the High Dragon trail. Favorite characters so far is probably either Celliera, Zardin (who, unfortunately isn't very good), and Notte (summonable version plz.)

And fuck me I don't know how I'll be able to juggle the latest event while madcap farming FGO's Christmas event at the same time AAAAAAAAAAA
    Last edited by MrBits; November 29th, 2018 at 10:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

I don't know about you guys but this event is pretty top notch. For a freemium game, the extra music this event brought has been top notch. Notas big of fan of Elias as I was Melna. But him being a bow unit is fun( unhealthy obsession with bow units, even if they get short shifted).

How is everyone enjoying the circus event, I got Annalie and Fritz relatively early in the event so my main light team finally pealed over 10,000 might~

Honestly? Might be my least favorite event so far. Facility events aren't as fun as raids IMO (even though a facility is arguably a better reward than a 4* unit), but even with that in mind this one feels kind of cheap. Standard music, and I'm pretty sure there was already a manticore/chimera enemy in the game. The stages aren't even circus themed, they're just ruins. Can't clear the hardest challenge either, even with a 15,000 might light team since only one of them has poison resistance (Rawn).

Oh well, already got the twinkling sand, so I guess I'll go back to weapon grinding for now.
    Last edited by MrBits; January 21st, 2019 at 08:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Saving up my wyrmite for Valentine's.

Good news you english-speaking motherf-

https://mynintendonews.com/2019/02/0...t-fiscal-year/

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Good news you english-speaking motherf-

https://mynintendonews.com/2019/02/0...t-fiscal-year/
    Yay! Now you'll have another Gatcha to dominate your life

Anyway, is it just me or is the raid boss for the lunar new year just a blue Inciniroar? Either way I got my Clown and knife thrower from the last event so I can pass on the kung fu girl.

It might not be the smart thing to do, but since I have every 3-star character, I've been using my Eldwater to upgrade them all to 4-star, even the really bad ones like Zardin and Marty. I do like having my options open, especially since Avenue to Power was buffed to make levels easy to max out.

I got terribly burned with summoning during the light circus event, so I'm staying well away from the springtime one. I'll see what Valentine's has to offer, but I might just hold out until another dark event: only have a 5-star Zace, no Ieyasu or Nefaria.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?

So I pooled up enough to do 2 10 fold summons, then they gave out those 2 10 fold summon tickets...

Needless to say, Buffer Ranzal is my new favorite wind unit~

I also got Gala Ranzal, and the previous water banner was kind enough to give me Lily, Xainfried AND Thaniel to get me on my way to fighting High Brunhilda. All in all, I've been enjoying my time.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?

Heh, I just tried High Midgardstormer by myself the other day...needless to say. I understand why people are particular with who they team with...everytime I try to jump in the regular one, everyone leaves me :(

sneak peek to the free unit for Dragalia LostxFEH event.

https://i.imgur.com/IdYIMbV.jpg

Also some cute art of Feh and Notte

Wasn't expecting Marth to show up, much less Fjorm, Im excited for this to start.

I started this game a short time ago, rerolled until I got Laranoa, I got Hildegarde as the free one with it. I really love this game but I had to uninstall and go back to base form and can't do anything more then log in daily now due to the games sheer size. I am up 18000+ wyrmite and saving for the next Gala.
    Did use three 10x summon vouchers I had and got Louise and the only FE character I wanted, Fjorm.

Did about 140 pulls, and the only FE character I got was Fjorm and two dupes of her. :/

I also went ahead and did the Platinum showcase and got Veronica from that, so I'm glad it wasn't another Fjorm dupe.
    Last edited by Zack; April 26th, 2019 at 07:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information