+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: General Persona Thread

Default Re: General Persona Thread

Maybe she calls him dog when he wants to be called fox? As like an insult between friends kind of thing?
    Last edited by y2kyle89; May 6th, 2016 at 05:04 PM. Reason: "At first everybody was just arguing with each other on who'd get to be Mr. Black."
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    Why is that cat smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Why is that cat smoking?
    To get her dose of nicotine.

Why is that cat smoking?
    A fun thing about her is she speaks like a gangster and without any like... typical anime mascot quirk speech patterns the way Teddie does. Teddie's like mega about that and Morgana's kind of a flip on it, down to her saying saying she's not A Cat. She just talks tough as hell, and like-wise, acts as a big gangster leader (altho the team doesn't,,, seem to ,,, treat her as such) so her comedy comes from a diff place.

But smoking is very bad.

But smoking is very bad.
    Only for foolish humans. If you're felis superior you're just stylin'. Also don't smoke kidz cause you ain't bein' felis superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Pochipochi View Post
    A fun thing about her is she speaks like a gangster and without any like... typical anime mascot quirk speech patterns the way Teddie does. Teddie's like mega about that and Morgana's kind of a flip on it, down to her saying saying she's not A Cat. She just talks tough as hell, and like-wise, acts as a big gangster leader (altho the team doesn't,,, seem to ,,, treat her as such) so her comedy comes from a diff place.
    Really curious to see how she'll talk in english.

But smoking is very bad.
    They can always take it out in localization.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom64 View Post
    Really curious to see how she'll talk in english.
    What up, my fellow teens.

Consider myself hyped. Again.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

http://glimpseofamemory.tumblr.com/p...ttle-system-ui

I never noticed this about the battle system and this reads extreeeemely exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Pochipochi View Post
    http://glimpseofamemory.tumblr.com/p...ttle-system-ui

I never noticed this about the battle system and this reads extreeeemely exciting
    Hard to say how these things will improve the feel of the game without playing it but I'm definitely jazzed about all the stuff I'm seeing.

Like when you play JRPGs a lot I feel like you can't help but think about all the small ways the whole menu/UI navigating, the little quality of life changes, etc could have been improved for arguably big returns in the quality of the experience given how much time you spend using all that stuff.

As an example I was recently playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth and certain things really grated my nerves(still had fun with it though). Like there is this feature where people write you on your phone and you basically get these notifications when you have new messages. I thought it was really stupid that there wasn't a hotkey for that you had to go into the main menu first to look at the new stuff.

Persona has come a loooong way and I feel like the studio behind it are one of the few really actively thinking about all that stuff.
    I also wonder how much of people not liking turn based system has more to do with shitty menu navigation than the nature of waiting turns. Hope this is a smash success and vindicates turn based combat a bit and designers will take some notes.

Like imagine if Pokemon had a bit of that smooth general UI navigation magic Y_Y

I stoped playing Poket Mortys because it had the menu hell from pokemon back to full power.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Just saw something interesting on reddit.

This is during a tag attack if you look at the bottom you can see that Anne isn't in the party.

Yeah. I figured it was similar to the scooter attacks in Persona 4: Golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Yeah. I figured it was similar to the scooter attacks in Persona 4: Golden.
    Oh dang forgot about those. Guess not as exciting as I thought and here I was imagining weird out of party mechanics.

http://personacentral.com/persona-5-...y-information/

New stuff. Most interesting thing to me was that the requirements for the Persona evolutions being different.

Glad they are being cryptic about stuff, but I think this might be the point where I bow out about any new information about anything besides release date. They probably won't give any outright spoilers, but I don't want to think about stuff and the more stuff that I don't see the better. This was great for Trails in the Sky SC, where I never read or looked at anything about it, so everything was fresh and I didn't know about it beforehand.

There is like the last party member and what's up with social links.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Social Links are most likely still there is this is any indication

I mean, I doubt they'd just cast aside the feature that made 3 and 4 so popular.

I'm guessing that other dude is the last party member because wow, we know practically nothing about him lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information