+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

Default What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

For me it was a Nintendo 64. I had the SNES and my parents refused to buy me the 64. No matter how many times I left the advertisements out around the house my parents still ignored me.

For my sister, well she always wanted an easy bake oven. My parents were afraid she'd accidentlly walk away from it and leave it be and it would engulf in flames. Now shes at Cambridge University with no idea how too bake or cook anything.
    "Wasn't the Internet made for scanlations in the first place?"- Simon Jones

Default Re: What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

I have a few to list:

Dinoriders Brontosaurus
    Spoiler:

Ghostbusters Proton Pack
    Spoiler:

Lastly, the 5-Lion transforming Voltron. (no picture necessary)

Default Re: What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

I remember there was that big lego castle I never got...

And when I was 6, or so, I read this Donald Duck-comic where the ducks had pogo sticks, and I wanted to have a blue pogo stick. But I never got one, even though I even wrote santa claus...
    The proud captain (and only member) of the Limnology Pirates. Join us, we do all kinds of interesting stuff, including:
    -Talking about arachnids.
    -Argueing over the taxonomy of Algae.
    -Glaring at people who claim that spiders are insects.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

A Mr. Frostie, I wanted one sooooooo much...but never got ;-;

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

I had the toys i wanted.... my brother just never let me play with them =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Discovered Stowaway

A real father.

I wanted a original PSX, but never got one. There were other things I can't remember too though.
    Last edited by warp; September 5th, 2007 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

In the season of the witch

There were many toys that I wanted to got but never had chance, but the only one that I can remember at the moment is a Marshmallow Man plush of Ghostbusters.

The Fucking Technadrome and Krang Android body. I never found them. I did find Krang in a walker though so that was good.
    I always wanted that thing.

However I had the Millennium Falcon so I was happy.

Sig made by AngelzRfalling.
    Gary "Iceman" Martin. RIP.

Evilkoko

I wanted an Atari Jaguar. My parents promised me one but never delivered. My parents had a rule that I could buy one toy every couple of weeks. I would always waste that one toy on small fries such as Batman Figures and never went for the big fish like Power Rangers Mega Zord because I was so impatient :(

Unhappy Re: What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichnob View Post

Dinoriders Brontosaurus
    Spoiler:
    Oh! We share each other's childhood pain. Ichnob, let me hold you for a little while

Can't remember shit, but I know there was plenty.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

A lot of stuff, I didn't get most of it, but the stuff I wanted the most I got. That was usually action figures, Lego's, Playmobiles, Trading cards. Then theres just the generic movie and media games that get boring in a few days.

if i remember correctly, its either ultraman action figures, or power ranger action figure...not the people, but the robots

The Apple IIe my teacher had with its 12" green monitor and two single-density disc drives. No, they had to get me a stupid 386 with big colour screen, that other people would use and enjoy. Probably why I have so much worthless equipment now.

Wings that could fly me to a better tomorrow.

DougyDougyGiro!*

freakin crazy bread.

a bb gun

It's kinda funny though, my dad 'confiscated' like, 2-3 bb guns from the local neigborhood boys. I never got to use them though. =<

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Aww man, Ichnob's bringing back those moments where I could never get either proton pack from the The Real Ghostbusters series and the 90s one where Egon was old and had a terminal illness. D:

"Livin' the Asian life, one stereotype at a time."

I never got my fucking pokedex!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information