+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

Default Re: What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

My youth was filled with hollow joy because I never got the Dragonzord.

Default Re: What was that one toy you wanted when you were a kid that you never got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichnob View Post

I had the proton pack as a kid. I used it to go as Peter for Halloween in kindergarten.

I did not, however, have the ghost trap toy from the same line. I frowned.

I wanted that electronic power ranger gun.

Funny story behind it is my mom actually took me to get one after my friend who brought his over shit himself and had to leave, but I didn't get one because they didn't have the blue ranger one.

but then I saw that they were the same color for every ranger.

SO we went back the next day and the whole shelf full of them was gone.

=' (

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

POW POW POWER WHEELS!

Sixteen sorrows.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Russel View Post
    Yes!!! I got one!! (Don't feel sorry for you!!)

But for me was:
    -Saint Seiya dolls (don't know if it is doll in english, you guys know what it is) I just got one or two...
    -Game boy color
    -The most weird. I wanted a book when I didn't read (was 3 or 4) so my mom bought me one sharpener in the shape of book. I cried a lot and my mom got angry and hit me. So I cried a lot more...

Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    Yes!!! I got one!! (Don't feel sorry for you!!)
    I wish damnation upon you for all eternity. May bees fly into eyes and sting you has rabid dogs tear apart your limbs while a hawk tears you open and eats your entrails and organs. May you relive this every day for all eternity and may your suffering never end.

I really wanted the Dragonzord.

Quote Originally Posted by Russel View Post
    I feel your pain.

In addition, I always wanted an N64. I remember literally quoting "get N or get out" when I asked my parents for it. But I lament no more, for there is now my lovely Wii with its virtual console.
    Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Jay_n_SilentNOOB Jay_n_Silentbob's Avatar
    Pennslyvania, US (indeed, it's spelt wrong...Noone knows how to spell it)

A Playstation...I had an N64, but Final Fantasy just enchanted me...
    Brawl FC: 1848-1356-2850

A Shampoodle.

It was a stupid rubber poodle toy that would make bubbles come out of its head and I would have killed for that thing.

And damn it, you can't find that thing on eBay or anything either (probably because they got wet and mildewy after being used), or even any pictures of it aside from the instruction manual, so I WILL NEVER KNOW THE JOY OF A SHAMPOODLE.

Super Nintendo

looking back, i'm glad i never got it. That shit was way overpriced. It was cool as shit, but i mean come on

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    a bb gun

It's kinda funny though, my dad 'confiscated' like, 2-3 bb guns from the local neigborhood boys. I never got to use them though. =<
    i used to collect the bb's from a park near my cousin's house...had like 2 bottles of them then lost it :(

i was all shiny and stuff :D

I had mass Godzilla toys back when I was little, but I needed this Mecha King Ghidora figure that I saw one time in Toys R Us. I had the super big Mecha King Ghidora, but I also wanted the smaller sized one, and my moma wouldnt buy it for me.......

I always wanted one of those funky spinny top things when I was a kid, where you make a little gyro looking thing go up and down a pair of wires by shifting your wrist.

I should find and purchase one now that I think about it.

I never had a Megazord. Yes I never had a fricken Megazord, or Dragonzord. And none of the zords from any of the Power Rangers series.

I've always wanted this...

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information