+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 613 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 12254

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Luffy will find the four star dragonball on the second island the strawhats will get to in the New World.

Zoro will eat a zoan fruit bye accident, model bear. The kuma kuma fruit. And he'll be the one facing Kuma with it.

At the fourth island they encounter Sanji will get a haircut. Temporary bald, then we'll see his hair slowly regrowing back to how it was over 100 chapters.

Robin will find a poneglyph that says Gold Roger's favorite music was Changes.

Chopper will find a cure for idiots in chapter 750. But Luffy scares him and he spills it and faints and doesn't remember the cure. However in chapter 1250 he'll remember it back.

When the strawhats reunite, Brooke will be tanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    When the strawhats reunite, Brooke will be tanned.
    That would be awesome.

Hmm, you know wath I think? well actually knows, the mayor of Luffys hometown is one of the schi.... the seven warolords of the sea, that is why he was so against Luffy becoming a pirate, he did not want another rival. also his bounty is atleast 600,000,000.

and btw the mountain robber dude (he with 8,000,000 bounty) is really a yonkou they just forgot the last 2 zeros
    Last edited by Craplord; March 8th, 2009 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craplord View Post
    Hmm, you know wath I think? well actually knows, the mayor of Luffys hometown is one of the schi.... the seven warolords of the sea, that is why he was so against Luffy becoming a pirate, he did not want another rival. also his bounty is atleast 600,000,000.

and btw the mountain robber dude (he with 8,000,000 bounty) is really a yonkou they just forgot the last 2 zeros

Your not funny and your a bad troll.
    Mihawk is like Kanye West...ppl only scared of him bcuz hes kinda crazy and dangerous...hes only got 1 friend Jayz i mean Shanks no 2 mention hes really cocky too and nobody in the OP world likes him..mayb kanye has a long black sword too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco. View Post
    It was just a dumb prediction not unlike every other post in this thread
    NNID: julsjacket

Quote Originally Posted by fedcom View Post
    It was just a dumb prediction not unlike every other post in this thread

That combined with the failure in the english language makes that post a failure.
    Mihawk is like Kanye West...ppl only scared of him bcuz hes kinda crazy and dangerous...hes only got 1 friend Jayz i mean Shanks no 2 mention hes really cocky too and nobody in the OP world likes him..mayb kanye has a long black sword too!!

lul, irony is ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow101 View Post
    lul, irony is ironic.
    lul means penis in dutch !

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow101 View Post
    lul, irony is ironic.

Are you one of those clever posters who fly in and enforce justice in a quick comical way?

None of what you said has something to do with the topic of this thread. And yeah he posted in the right thread. You never understood the purpose of this thread?
    Last edited by MagneticMonkey; March 8th, 2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: english troll...

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticMonkey View Post
    None of what you said has something to do with the topic of this thread. And yeah he posted in the right thread. You never understood the purpose of this thread don't you?

...Do you have a cyber-lisp?

oh a bad troll was spotted :)

Also I don't remember me saying he posted this in the wrong thread, I just said he wasn't funny and was a bad troll....that's it.

I can't expect you to understand my point... This thread is not for funny theories or funny predictions or trolls. But i already know that you like to make fun of people :) So yeah, to me, you are a bad troll!
    Last edited by MagneticMonkey; March 8th, 2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: read the threads title...

Are you one of those clever posters who fly in and enforce justice in a quick comical way?
    No, I'm one of the ones who makes a one-shot remark and then sits back as you and someone else get bogged down in an endless flame-war.

Well I say endless....

Oh, then your cooler than Ice.

John Giant

hmmm 13 posts of off-topicness =(

pwngoat will kill wb and claim one piece.........
    Last edited by John Giant; March 8th, 2009 at 03:01 PM. Reason: 6 out of 7 dwarves arent happy.....

and then pwngull will pwn pwngoat in all his pwnsomeness and become pwnking

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

John Giant

only to be beaten by magallens pwn collection.....hence the lengthy toilet break

pirate king pwn collection?

One of my friends keeps pestering me to post his prediction here, so I will to shut him up.

His prediction is that all of the DF trees grow on the last island, and that Roger left some guy behind who takes the fruits off of the trees, and ships 'em out in tiny boats.

My only response was "Dear sweet Oda! That's so stupid may be right! It even explains how a DF got up to Skypiea!" (Note: I am aware that the Goro Goro no mi was probably there BEFORE it got blasted into the sky, but you must admit, it sounds possible.)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information