Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mods unfair sometimes continued my pointz

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default mods unfair sometimes continued my pointz

And it seems CLERICSHADOW has no "unjustly" threads to link us at the moment, and everyone's just blurting out already-mentioned opinions over and over... this wat was asked to me by oceanizer and here are some threads i found had no need 2 b closed down at all heres one reason why someone closed down a thread

So..... chapter discussion? Shichibukai discussion? Anyone? If people have a preference, I'll move the thread there upon request, but I don't think this needs its own one.

heres the link

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=13149&page=2

i believe that was a perfectly fine topic discussing on who people thought defeated moria..why would it have to go in the chapter discussion?? or even the shichibukai????

heres another thread that i found was closed down for no reason heres the reason stated

There's a Shichibukai discussion a few threads down, please use that. Thanks

and heres the link

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=13140

this had nothing to do with shichibukai..it was a discussion on
    Kaidou..a discussion that was never even made yet..i believe that one was closed for NO reason at all

and here goes one of my worst ones it was a dumb discussion and i know that but ive seen DUMBER ones that were closed and here goes his statement on closing it

Innnteresting.....

heres the link http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=11934

that felt like it was closed just because the mod didnt like it..and it was a fairly good discussion....

but yet the mods let topics like these
    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=13000 A DUMB THREAD stay open even after answered...

those are my problems thats all and to someone who told me because im new and ive only been here a month? this is a new name that i made and i dont feel like god...

thank u =)

Default Re: mods unfair sometimes continued my pointz

THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS.

Seriously, the power of two discussion thread was incredibly retarded and random.

Couldn't you have just pmed Ocean?

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=13149&page=2

i believe that was a perfectly fine topic discussing on who people thought defeated moria..why would it have to go in the chapter discussion?? or even the shichibukai????

heres another thread that i found was closed down for no reason heres the reason stated

There's a Shichibukai discussion a few threads down, please use that. Thanks

and heres the link

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=13140

this had nothing to do with shichibukai..it was a discussion on
    Kaidou..a discussion that was never even made yet..i believe that one was closed for NO reason at all
    Except that Kaidou and Who beat Moria are the same person. Not only that, but who Kaidou is is simply pure speculation at the moment. No evidence whatsoever. It's nothing really to debate about since you really... have no information to do so with. If you absolutely needed to discuss him, you could do it in the discussion discussing the guy that he beat.

and here goes one of my worst ones it was a dumb discussion and i know that but ive seen DUMBER ones that were closed and here goes his statement on closing it

Innnteresting.....

heres the link http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=11934
    That thread taught you how to count. Let's keep it open!

that felt like it was closed just because the mod didnt like it..and it was a fairly good discussion....

but yet the mods let topics like these
    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=13000 A DUMB THREAD stay open even after answered...

those are my problems thats all and to someone who told me because im new and ive only been here a month? this is a new name that i made and i dont feel like god...

thank u =)
    They're not perfect. I think it should be closed too, but most of the threads closed seem to have a justifiable reason.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

This is a matter of opinion, I would say. A good number of threads are closed because:

1) They are already being discussed

2) The debate drifts too far off-topic

3) DEBATIN' the CANON or ridiculous shit like that comes into play.

Those seem to be the ones most likely to die. Your "Kaidou" thread idea was, I think, unfounded because, as Bevin and others said, there are plenty of other threads to talk about the Shichibukai in. Too many topics leads to closing and/or merging; keeping it simple is best.

The "Power of 2" thread was clearly a joke thread, or at best some sort of misguided fan-gasm. Besides that, there have been way too many asinine threads about the Seven Deadly Sins, that huge bloody beast being a D for no reason, endless "vs." threads...

What I do find disturbing is your use of the word "canon." If you're Whitebeard, then we'll have disagreements (possibly ending in another ban). Otherwise... please, don't push me. I do so hate being pushed.

The fact of it is that, basically, your arguments don't hold all that much weight. Opinion does not mean fact.

For now, I'll leave this open, even if I believe it's an unfounded thread. Discuss until flaming/etc.

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

the first thread...pretty much the same reason as Le Lawliet's...
    the second one...i had a good laugh...but it doesnt start a discussion...there is no topic to begin with...everyone including the guy that made the thread is aware that he has too much freetime...

the third one...i thought it was a bit pointless too...but at least there is something to discuss

LOL im not whitebeard yet ive heard of his..insedent involving his unfortunate ban lol but this is what i love about forums the freedom of discussion like this and no i do not want to get banned lol but yes ok i didnt show enough evidence to support my statement...but still i believe there are threads out there that are still open which hav no reason to be like my last one i put about da gear 2 thing which is STUPID thread to leave open but there are some really interesting threads out there that are getting closed and it makes me sad =( *ps dont ban me i just love to discuss lol*

Long story short: If I can't see any redeeming quality or discussion from a thread, it is questionable. With the "Power of 2" thread, that's just a damned given.

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

Back from the dead

I think we should probe typing styles more closely.

Just to make sure.

1: Duh.

2: Duh.

3: Are you trying to hurt your own point? That was trash.

4: It wasn't hovering on the main page was it?

Conclusion: Stop posting. Nobody cares.

Back from the dead

I'm actually quite upset that the "If the Schichibukai are so strong the nwhy haven't they found one piece?" thread getting locked didn't result in a multitude of bannings.

Y is"I NOTICED DUCKS IN TWO COLORSDPREADS" clossed!!!???
    This is te biggest outrage sinc Griffin!!!!!!!1!1!!

What about creating an IDIOTIC DEBATES ABOUT CANON USING GIANT FONT subforum or something along the lines so that the guys enjoying to beat the dead horse in the 3 Graets Pawars and Shaxx vs Meehok threads could have a place to enjoy themselves without polluting the manga section as it's currently the case?

Just sayin'.

You could try going outside.

Or Aldrich's idea.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Back from the dead

I prefer the banning idea.

i dont like getting flamed it sucks lol im just saying please close some threads that really NEED being closed..

like this thread

Quote Originally Posted by CLERICSHADOW View Post
    i dont like getting flamed it sucks lol im just saying please close some threads that really NEED being closed..
    Like this one?

I know I have not been around lately to help out w/ manga forum (I've been in Tokyo) but usually, if it's me who closes it, the reasons will be like
    1 -- it's been done
    2 -- it's stupid
    3 -- it's become/becoming retarded
    4 -- all of the above

Please PM a mod or an admin if you want to discuss things further ^^

(And for those in the doubt, he really isn't WHITEBEARD.
    Although our favorite village idiot has managed to access the site with around one-hundred fifty different IPs, we are dealing with a different service provider )

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Credo quia absurdum non credere. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CLERICSHADOW View Post
    LOL im not whitebeard yet ive heard of his..insedent involving his unfortunate ban lol but this is what i love about forums the freedom of discussion like this and no i do not want to get banned lol but yes ok i didnt show enough evidence to support my statement...but still i believe there are threads out there that are still open which hav no reason to be like my last one i put about da gear 2 thing which is STUPID thread to leave open but there are some really interesting threads out there that are getting closed and it makes me sad =( *ps dont ban me i just love to discuss lol*
    punc·tu·a·tion [puhngk-choo-ey-shuhn] –noun
    1.the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear, as in ending a sentence or separating clauses.
    2.the act of punctuating.
    3.punctuation marks.

*Fucking use it next time!*

im sorry bushido i will =) and ive already said i have made no point with my argument..so why are people still bashing me lol and yes Im trying to go into threads that are more interesting and im trying to get use to the chapter discussion threads to not post anything that was already in there and im sorry for all the trouble ive caused on this thread you can close it now?

Look, as people have already pointed out, both in this thread and the last one, if you disagree with a decision a mod makes about closing a thread you can PM either them or another mod, present your case (politely, since yelling will make people less willing to do you any favors), and the mod in question will take another look and re-evaluate it. That's not a guarantee they'll re-open the thread if they feel their initial assessment was right, but they will look at it. I've re-opened threads in the past that people have PMed me about because they gave me valid reasons to. If you have a problem, talk to someone about it, don't start a thread whining about how unfair it all is.
    If you spoiler me, I will eat you with tater tots.

Closed Thread

Thread Information