View Poll Results: Who is the strongest Shichibukai?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donquixote Doflamingo

10 6.02%
  • Bartholomew Kuma

8 4.82%
  • Jimbei

7 4.22%
  • Gecko Moria

6 3.61%
  • Hawkeye Mihawk

70 42.17%
  • Blackbeard (most likely)

30 18.07%
  • Unknown Member

35 21.08%
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Shichibukai Discussion

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Shichibukai Discussion

LOL! @ OIP, don't worry about him OIP you know he is just trying to get a rise out of you! Your the one who brings the facts to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by ["Fire Fist" Ace
    [/b]
    [b]Fine then. WHITEBEARD (I know it's you, don't deny it)
    Yo..Yo.... All you sucker MC's ain't got nothing on me from my grades to my life you can't touch SuperStar G, I am an Athlete the nerd isn't first but forget what you heard I am like James Bond the third Shaken not stirred I am havin a pour, the S silent when I sneak in your door make love to your woman on the bathroom floor, I don't play like Shaggy cause you'll know it was me because she will be like OOOh SuperSTAR pleeassssseeeeeeee...........

I am SuperStar!!!! I am also glad you agree with the Canon showing Shanks being a swordsman, Also FFA, I do agree and believe that Shanks and Mihawk are equals in power as well as their importance to the One Piece story.

PS. That Whitebeard Gold Roger comparison could be really similar to Shanks and Mihawk, just because he has a title doesn't mean he isn't going to have a rival. We will have to wait and see!!!
    Last edited by SuperStar; May 19th, 2007 at 07:52 PM.

Back from the dead

Look at you, strolling in here thinking you're some sort of celeb. No-one cares archtyrant, half of your posts are just fanboy rants.

I love it how you say my logic is flawed, even though all I use is direct FACTS. I also like how you say I've avoided FFA's questions, even though it's just you being blinded because you're a typical fanboy.

I haven't avoided anything and if anyone has avoided anything, it's you and the rest of the shanks fanboys. Also unlike you I'll step down if I'm wrong, I don't let fanboyism get in the way of my judgement.

I've got to thank you, if you didn't post all these lies about me. I would have probably just let it slide but now it's personal.

The only flawed logic here is anyone saying shanks isn't a swordsman and anyone saying mihawks title is irrelevent.
    Stop being mean.

Is cwuel.

Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    Look at you, strolling in here thinking you're some sort of celeb. No-one cares archtyrant, half of your posts are just fanboy rants.

I love it how you say my logic is flawed, even though all I use is direct FACTS. I also like how you say I've avoided FFA's questions, even though it's just you being blinded because you're a typical fanboy.

I haven't avoided anything and if anyone has avoided anything, it's you and the rest of the shanks fanboys. Also unlike you I'll step down if I'm wrong, I don't let fanboyism get in the way of my judgement.

I've got to thank you, if you didn't post all these lies about me. I would have probably just let it slide but now it's personal.

The only flawed logic here is anyone saying shanks isn't a swordsman and anyone saying mihawks title is irrelevent.
    Dont encourage the trolls you will just give them what they want.

LOL

Anything you say, OiP.. Anything you say..

Hey my posts do sound quite arrogant don't they? but i'm only like that in front of people who think they're right all day long. Can't help it; when you come from a school that has its own share of brats, you learn to react in a sort of way to put them off.

I'm guessing this thread's about to be closed down after all, since there're always these few people who come in and argue about Shanks and Mihawk and voila! bevin or oceanizer comes in, says something like "not another one of these threads" and closes it.

Will anyone please come and save it? By ignoring certain people who constantly have to bicker about being right we can actually save ourselves some dignity in not having a mod modding us.

Ignore whatever I was going to say before. You're out.

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

Closed Thread

Thread Information