View Poll Results: Which section do you like best?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alternate forms section

1 2.50%
  • Other section

0 0%
  • Soru section

1 2.50%
  • Geppou section

2 5.00%
  • Kami-e section

3 7.50%
  • Rankyaku section

2 5.00%
  • Shigan section

22 55.00%
  • Tekkai section

4 10.00%
  • Rokukougan (the female version of Rokuougan) section

5 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

Default Re: Nico Robin:Rokushiki Style

First off, fantastic concept.

My main thought is that Amane Dachi is Kaku's original technique utilizing his abilities. Why not allow Robin to make her own version of it?

I don't have a japanese name for it, but it could be called something like "Rankyaku Amane Dachi Lotus Blossom". For this, Robin would perform Amanedachi like normal, but firing off several rankyaku from another few sets of legs and feet spread onto the ones already doing the Amane Dachi, creating a series of Rankyaku attacks resembling a lotus blossom as it would gliding down a gentle stream.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro de Killer View Post
    First off, fantastic concept.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro de Killer
    My main thought is that Amane Dachi is Kaku's original technique utilizing his abilities. Why not allow Robin to make her own version of it?

I don't have a japanese name for it, but it could be called something like "Rankyaku Amane Dachi Lotus Blossom". For this, Robin would perform Amanedachi like normal, but firing off several rankyaku from another few sets of legs and feet spread onto the ones already doing the Amane Dachi, creating a series of Rankyaku attacks resembling a lotus blossom as it would gliding down a gentle stream.

Just a thought.
    Hmm, you know, thats a very good one. I'll think about it!
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 3/24/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Nico Robin: Haki Style

If Haki's all about killing instict and ambition, then she got plenty of that stuff. I could see her becoming useful against the Super Powers like Kizaru.

WOW, it's been a year since the last time I saw this thread. Talk about serious abandonment.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kobra
    Nico Robin: Haki Style

If Haki's all about killing instict and ambition, then she got plenty of that stuff. I could see her becoming useful against the Super Powers like Kizaru.
    ^Hmm, well that all depends if she actually learns haki or not, but still that would be interesting.

Well anyways, now it's time for me to come clean about why I abandoned this project for awhile, which is due to my passion being pretty much dead due to dealing with real life issues, but now I'm back and hoping to get in the mood again.

Stay tuned for updates everyone!

Those moves are pretty cool, but you seem to have a lot of free time on your hands .

Very cool moves you made for Robin, joe. Hopefully Oda will take one or two....

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I been had the idea that robin eats one of choppers rumble balls by acident and goes buddha and can even whup on Zoro/Sanji.

damn that was a lot of work to do for you...but when you have fun with that the amount of time isn`t important..
    iam impressed , rly good concepts
    (would like to see robin using some of these techniques in the manga...would be rly nicce...she needs some more moves)
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Update 9/29/10:

Added a new legend icon, (H) Haki (Armor type of course)! Also I've made a couple of changes to some of the techniques in Soru and Rankyaku sections.
    Last edited by joesephes; September 29th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.

Update (10/20):
    • Added a couple of new new moves in the Shigan section.
    • PiaoHanQuan "Graceful flying leg"(H)(M) - A high flying thrust kick.
      • PiaoHanQuan "Graceful soaring leg"(H)(M) - Using Kaika Oshiage, Robin will do an even more powerful flying thrust kick at jet-speed.
    Last edited by joesephes; October 20th, 2010 at 06:25 PM.

Wow, 10,000 VIEWS!? Awesome! :D

Anyways, Update 12/06/10:

Made some changes in the Shigan and Kami-e sections, along with some new additions!

• Kaimi-e "Gen" (Illusion)(N)(OB)(M) - During Kaika Sokushin, Robin will do Kami-e right when an enemy is about to hit her, making appear as if the enemy's attacks went right through her, as if she was a mirage.
    • Yubigan (Toe gun)(OB)(OS)(N)(H)(M) This technique is very similar to Shigan, only instead of using his/her fingers, the user uses one of his/her toes (if barefooted) or the toe end of his/her foot (if wearing shoes) to stab the enemy.
      • Yubigan "rapid fire"(OB)(OS)(N)(H)(M) - Simply a rapid fire version of Yubigan.
    • Saidan Renda (Ultimate bullet barrage)(H)(M)(OB) - Robin unleashes an almighty flurry of Shigan attacks at the enemy while using Kaika Senkou to move around him/her in order to strike from all directions.
    • PiaoHanQuan "?"(H)(M) - Robin will strike the enemy 5 times; each hand strike resembles 5 different animal forms seen in different styles of kung fu.
    Last edited by joesephes; December 8th, 2010 at 09:22 PM.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Wow, I remember seeing this project somewhere in 2008. Congratulations on still doing this.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

WOAH, the first post is huge...

Good idea! I haven't even read the whole thing yet just the Rokukougon (sp??) section. I got into thinking... what if Robin unleashed this technique on an enemy and at the same time sprout arms on his back and unleashed the technique on the same enemies back!! Won't that be all kinds of awesome!!

Anyway, I don't even know if you HAD included this, but just dropping off my two cents. I will definitely read this when I am more free. Keep up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    WOAH, the first post is huge...

Good idea! I haven't even read the whole thing yet just the Rokukougon (sp??) section. I got into thinking... what if Robin unleashed this technique on an enemy and at the same time sprout arms on his back and unleashed the technique on the same enemies back!! Won't that be all kinds of awesome!!

Anyway, I don't even know if you HAD included this, but just dropping off my two cents.
    I already had included it, like a long time ago.

It's called the Sai Dai Kei: Rokukougan (The Greatest Chain: Six queen gun)

I will definitely read this when I am more free. Keep up!!

Thanks! :)

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Well, this might be interesting for you...

My post in the theory thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    Rokushiki is a fighting form that partially utilizes the powers of the Color of Arnaments/Haki in general - but only for a brief moment. By training Rokushiki techniques, a person with a weaker will - but good endurance and power to sit through the training - can archieve a momentary burst of their powers which works like CoA/general Haki.

Shigan is focusing CoA into your fingers.
    Tekkai is obv. focusing CoA on your body far a very short amount of time.
    Kamie is a mixture of CoO and CoA focusing on the evadeing aspect of CoO while strenghtening your body with CoA.
    Rankyaku is basically CoA focused on a single kick attack.
    Soru is a enchanced jump due to CoA.
    Geppou is kind of the same as Kamie.
    Rokuougan is a concentrated burst of CoA Haki directed at a specific body part of the opponent, thus very effective.

What do you think?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by joesephes View Post
    I already had included it, like a long time ago.

It's called the Sai Dai Kei: Rokukougan (The Greatest Chain: Six queen gun)
    I read about that, but you said that move is for when there are people standing in a line and you Rokukougan the second one from the first and the third one from the second and so on. I am talking about two sided Rokukougan to the same person from front and back!! Or maybe I just misunderstood you Either way, nice work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

Discovered Stowaway taiyou-burst's Avatar
    Departing a land, with islands called destiny

Epic awesomeness...

I had an idea for this move's name: Any variation of Tobu Shigan "Bendan" + Kaika Sokushin - the name would be Tobu Shigan "Bendan: Arashi" (Petal Bullet: Storm), basiclly the principle behind the technique would be the same as Luffy's Jet Gattling, even though Robin is firing several Tobu Shigan "Bendan" one after the other, her increased speed makes it seem as if she is firing off a storm of flower petals at once from her finger tips. If it helps then try having a look at this video at time stamp 0:13 for a visual.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqLo...yer_embedded#!

Hope it helps

Also you said that this was a test project, what other project ideas did you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    Well, this might be interesting for you...

My post in the theory thread.
    Nice theroy, even though I don't agree with most of it, but still possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by taiyou-burst View Post
    Epic awesomeness...

I had an idea for this move's name: Any variation of Tobu Shigan "Bendan" + Kaika Sokushin - the name would be Tobu Shigan "Bendan: Arashi" (Petal Bullet: Storm), basiclly the principle behind the technique would be the same as Luffy's Jet Gattling, even though Robin is firing several Tobu Shigan "Bendan" one after the other, her increased speed makes it seem as if she is firing off a storm of flower petals at once from her finger tips. If it helps then try having a look at this video at time stamp 0:13 for a visual.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqLo...yer_embedded#!

Hope it helps

Also you said that this was a test project, what other project ideas did you have?
    Wow, that was helpful! Thanks a lot! :)

As for my other moveset project ideas, I have one that involves Robin once more (this time using a fighting style called Huaquandao, a.k.a "Way of the blooming fist), and 4 or 5 more involving characters from other series series that I am a fan of. :)

I am also making a fanmade profile of Robin based on an alternate "what if" reality where she is a top elite member of the world government instead of a member of the Strawhats.
    Last edited by joesephes; January 18th, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Discovered Stowaway taiyou-burst's Avatar
    Departing a land, with islands called destiny

awesome, hope to see the finished projects

• Update 1/29/11:
      • Made some BIG changes in the Shigan and Tekkai sections section, along with some new additions! Took me all day to make these changes, but it was worth it. I won't list all the changes but I will list the best additions.
    • ??? (H)(M) - This technique is an evolved form of Tekkai that combines both physical (Tekkai) and spiritual strength (Busōshoku Haki) into one form. It starts off with the user activating Tekkai first. Then, while Tekkai is activated, the user uses Busōshoku: Kōka to concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki into his/her body to harden it further, making it tougher and more durable than ever before. The strength behind this technique depends on both the user’s physical power and willpower. While it is similar to Tekkai “Gou”, as both techniques involves the user hardening his/her body further in some way while Tekkai is activated, the difference being that Gou has the user only tensing his/her body muscles to the max to strengthen his/her Tekkai while ??? has the user concentrating Haki into his/her body to strengthen his/her Tekkai
    • ??? (N)(H)(M)(T) - This technique is an evolved form of Shigan with Busōshoku Haki capabilities.To use this technique, the user must concentrate his/her Busōshoku Haki around his/her finger(s),coating his/her finger(s) with it before striking his/her enemy. Not only is this attack more powerful than a normal Shigan, but it also, like any other attack that is enhanced with Haki, can even bypass whatever defenses the enemy’s DF provides, striking the substantial body. The user can also incorporate the fundamentals of this technique into his/her other Shigan techniques as well.
    • Shigan/??? "Bara" (Thorn) (N)(H)(M) - Robin will first use Sei Mei Kikan (Life return) to make the nail of her finger grow a little longer and sharper, with the sharp end of the nail looking like a thorn from a rose or a cactus. Then she stabs the enemy with that very same finger. Robin can also incorporate this technique with her other Shigan techniques as well.
    Last edited by joesephes; January 29th, 2011 at 09:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information