+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 400 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: General Sonic the Hedgehog Thread (Now With More Uncanny Valley Zone)

Default Sonic Games thread

Searched and nothing.
    Talk about the sonic series(Adventure,Sonic 1,2,3 CD,3D,RIngs,riders,Etc)

I only have played Sonic 3, Both adventures series for the Gamecube and Sonic heroes.
    Havent played the genesis series yet except for the one and right now the series is dying out. I heard the secret rings and shadow games were bad and so was riders.

Question:whats on the collection Disks? Is there a difference between Gems and Collection/Collection +?

OT:anyone ever try the chao world game? are these chaos just for show?
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

In the season of the witch

Default Re: Sonic Games thread

Sorry to break your happiness, but...

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=15386

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    Searched and nothing.
    Talk about the sonic series(Sonic 1,2,3 CD,)

I only have played Sonic 3.

Havent played the genesis series yet except for the one and right now the series is dying out. I heard the secret rings and shadow games were bad and so was riders.

Question:whats on the collection Disks? Is there a difference between Gems and Collection/Collection +?
    Thread fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
    Sorry to break your happiness, but...

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=15386
    thanks. *16 credits*
    Last edited by KaizokuFan22; December 16th, 2007 at 11:31 AM.
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Default Re: Sonic the hedgehog 3/Sonic and Knuckles

I only have played Sonic 3, Both adventures series for the Gamecube and Sonic heroes.
    I heard the secret rings and shadow games were bad and so was riders.
    anyone ever try the chao world areas? are the chaos just for show?
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

I have all of the Sonic games for Gamecube except for Riders.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22
    There's supposed to be another Sonic Riders game coming out called Sonic Riders; Zero Gravity. I dunno when it'll be released, though.

Sonic Mega Collection contains the Sonic the Hedgehog game series from the old Sega system.

Sonic Gems fills in for the classic games that Sonic Mega Collection doesn't have. There are even Vectorman games on there.
    OT:anyone ever try the chao world game? are these chaos just for show?
    Are you talking about Chao World for Sonic Adventure 2;Battle, or the Chao World from Sonic DX; Director's Cut?

Now, about the Chao, they have nothing to do with the game storylines. You're just able to take care of them, evolve them, and use them in Chao racing and fighting games.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Only had Sonic 1, 2, Knuckles and 3D Blast (The latter which while universally hated wasn't all that bad.). Played 3 though and but never managed to beat it as sonic thanks to that stupid barrel part, ugh really I remember wasting countless nights trying to get past it before I had to return the game back to Blockbuster. Damn you Sega for that.

3-D wise only played bits of the Adventure games wasn't really all that bad though nothing special. I loathed those hide and seek stages with Knuckles and Rouge though, that constant beeping from the indicator got real annoying real quick.

Heroes was actually pretty good. Closest to the the original series as it could get. Guess the only reason it hated because of the abundance of characters and that voice acting (Seriously they practically babyfied Tails and I won't even get into Team Rose)

Shadow the Hedgehog?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh good joke Sega.

Sonic Riders was a huge letdown cause the premise had promise. But the speed just wasn't there and that air meter was the linchpin that ultimately broke the game down.

And lastly Sonic Next Gen, played a demo of it. Beautiful to look at but that pretty much seems to be what Sega focused on. Controls were too damn sensitive, at least in Adventure Sonic started off slow and picked up speed. Here Sonic practically shoots off once you tilt the stick. Attacking was no better and you think after four 3-D games Sega would take the hint about fixing the camera already. XP

Despite all the faults am still holding out hope SOMEONE at Sega will make a competent 3-D game for Sonic.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuFan22 View Post
    I heard the secret rings and shadow games were bad and so was riders.
    anyone ever try the chao world areas? are the chaos just for show?
    Secret Rings is one of the more decent if you ask me. And Collection + just has 7 extra gamegear games and an updated Extra gallery.

Default Sonic in Tennis?

Found some pics for a new sega game
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/1...30/imgs_1.html

the field with the cactus looks cool

Gamestop has info about 3 characters
    http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=281846

Sonic in tennis? is sonic getting the Mario treatment?
    Lets see...
    Mario Kart,Sonic RIders
    Mario Tennis,Sega tennis
    If the patterns right. next should be sega golf with sonic LOL
    Last edited by KaizokuFan22; November 16th, 2007 at 09:49 PM.
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Default Re: Sonic in Tennis?

.......oh hell no..........

It's SEGA Superstar Tennis. Not Sonic's own game. And there is a SEGA Splash Golf but Sonic isn't playable. I think he's the caddy.

*ahem*

There was already a Sonic Tennis on mobile phones in Japan. Though this game in question is a Sega Superstars one. Looks like Riders having Ulala and NiGHTS hidden and the EyeToy game simply wasn't enough.

*sigh* It appears I was right. Now that Sega no longer makes consoles, they've made it their duty since 2002 to release at least two Sonic games each year.

I'd say Carue was a Lucky Ducky | YouTube Page

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukento View Post
    *sigh* It appears I was right. Now that Sega no longer makes consoles, they've made it their duty since 2002 to release at least two Sonic games each year.
    Why wouldn't they? People still buy the stuff.

The problem is that if you just push more and more out each year, you're not gonna get quality. Especially if you rush it.

YEAH, I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG '06!

From 2002 to 2007, Sonic will have had 19 games released in total (not counting compilations, other wise that would be 22; Sonic Mega Collection, Mega Collection Plus and Gems Collection).

What the hell other "superstars" do they have?

BILLY HATCHER

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Well, these characters might not be "superstars" but they should put in these guys because they were in good games:

- NiGHTS (well, maybe NiGHTS could be considered a superstar)
    - Ristar
    - Astal

And maybe they should put in guys like Rent-A-Hero (like in Fighters Megamix).

Amigo and Ulala aren't exactly "Superstars" either. Hell, where the hell is Ecco?

...Yeah, you heard me! Ecco the Dolphin! Hey, if that dolphin can save the world, he can play a game of friggen tennis! :( In fact, BRING BACK RISTAR, DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukento View Post
    Amigo and Ulala aren't exactly "Superstars" either.
    Yeah, I figure that if they are considered "superstars" then NiGHTS can be one too.

Ninja Pirate Person Thingy AnonymousStrawberri's Avatar

ooops they are also making a "real" Sonic Game... OMG i really hope they take there time with that game..i once found Sonic hot..wierd I know but dont ever tell me u boys have nvr "accidently" perved ur eyes at Rouge..and when i say hot dont take that seriously..altho i am taking it serious about u guys perving ur eyes at Rouge..for shame..for shame

AnonymousStrawberri, I take it you read that from EGM?

I call shenanigans on Sonic Team's part. AGAIN. Because they said STH would be going back to Sonic's roots. LIKE HELL IT DID! :(

As for Rogue, bats with huge ears and chesticles don't interest me. Bats in general don't tickle my fancy. :s

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information