+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    It all sepends on how much damage BB can take, if he can take a sword slash from shanks and give back the damage 2x then he'd have a really good chance.

But if shanks attacks are really powerful BB would be a fool to take them since they would severly injure him.

When it comes to devil fruit users BB has the edge but against the non-devil fruit big boys I think he would lose. He isn't ready yet ince he was trading blows with ace who isn't the strongest of characters.
    Who said he'll actually use the ability against the person? He got Shanks without it, imagine what will happen if he used the ability around the surrounding plus his own combat ability. That can seriously own. Take into account he didn't really master the ability too.
    And yeah, I know I'm late on the reply. Couldn't help but answering.

Anyways, cut the Shichibukai level crap. THEY DON'T HAVE ONE. It's a force that if gathered, equals the Yonkou, or gathered+Admirals, or anything like that that's maintaining the balance. You can see Mihawk for perfect example. He might beat Shanks' in a fair fight, but hey, he's a shitty Shichibukai.
    Also, we don't know anything about WB or Doflamingo, so how can you say anything about a fight? Hell, we can't even point Ace's strength other then the 2nd division captain thing, and that's not enough.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

Doflamingo plan is way more evil then BBs plan.
    And? BB is plannig to become Pirate King. Strongest person in the world.

And only thing we know about Doflamingo is that he is supporter of "the New Era". We don't know is he planning it.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-HD Pirate View Post
    And? BB is plannig to become Pirate King. Strongest person in the world.

And only thing we know about Doflamingo is that he is supporter of "the New Era". We don't know is he planning it.
    Era without DREAMS.

tell me

HOW MANY CATZ IN ONE PIECE DREAM??????

It takes an Era to bring down an Era.

Point of your post?

Quote Originally Posted by AD-HD Pirate View Post
    Point of your post?
    Why dont you read it.

It pionts out Doflamingo's Era will affect all One piece catz that dream.

Even your OOOOOOOOO sooooooo sweet BB.

It takes an Era to bring down an Era.

Its WB Era now. Doflamingo's Era will clash with it.

Do you seriously think that Doflamingo can actually make that happen?
    No way.

And btw, aiming to Pirate King is lot more higher thing to do than that.

Sexy Cyborg 009! Sogeking D. Usopp's Avatar

Doflamingo to me appears to be an arrogant jerk; who's involvement in the story will clash against Luffy's ideals. I wouldn't be surprised if Doflamingo uses the surge of piracy caused by the unbalance of the powers to re-muster his own crew and attempt a go at One Piece himself.

Back to the topic...

Blackbeard can rape Shanks. Currently, Blackbeard can rape EVERYONE (even Luffy). I have theories on how Luffy can beat him, but this is purely Red-Hair vs BlackBeard. Also we still lack real evidence on Shanks style or abilties. We all know he's not a Devil Fruit user, considering he swam to save Luffy's life and values swimming (as it is an asset to a sea-fairer). My guess is Shanks is going to try and drag Blackbeard to the sea or use the sea against him somehow...
    One Piece Crew Pairings: Luffy x Nami, Franky x Robin, Zoro x Sanji (YES I'm SERIOUS!)

Do you seriously think that Doflamingo can actually make that happen?
    No way.
    Like I said Doflamingo is plan is way more evil then BB.

And btw, aiming to Pirate King is lot more higher thing to do than that
    LOL do I have to answer this. LOL

Like I said doflamingo is plan is way more evil then BB.
    So what? And like I said, we don't know is he planning that. Maybe he believes that it will just come.

Its WB Era now. Doflamingo's Era will clash with it.
    No. BB said that Whitebeards era is over. He is the who going to try destroy it. He said that in chapter 440.

LOL do I have to answer this. LOL
    You believe otherwise?

So what? And like I said, we don't know is he planning that. Maybe he believes that it will just come.
    LOL

No. BB said that Whitebeards era is over. He is the who going to try destroy it. He said that in chapter 440.
    It Takes an Era to Bring down an Era.

You believe otherwise?
    Yup

LOL
    Good theory.

It Takes an Era to Bring down an Era.
    Yeah. Era of BB who is aiming to become Pirate King.

Yup
    I... actually don't know what to say anymore.
    Becoming Pirate King is hardest thing to do in OP-world. You must realize that.

Yeah. Era of BB who is aiming to become Pirate King.
    Look up what Era means. then Look at what Doflamingo says to that spring guy.

I... actually don't know what to say anymore.
    Becoming Pirate King is hardest thing to do in OP-world. You must realize that.
    So finding One piece, is harder then Ending WB Era and Killing all the weakling and Dream chasing Fools.

you still did not answer my question.

HOW MANY CATZ IN ONE PIECE DREAM??

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEBEARD View Post

So finding One piece, is harder then Ending WB Era and Killing all the weakling and Dream chasing Fools.

So, are you saying that DoFlamingo will defeat WB? I'm trying to understand.
    WARNING (Explicit Dialog)!!

Look up what Era means. then Look at what Doflamingo says to that spring huy.
    Look up that what BB said to Ace.

Basically, you need to end WB's era to become Pirate King. BB said that himself. You seriously need to read 440 again.

You know how strong guys you need to kill to become Pirate King? Basically you need to be stronger than those 3 Great World Powers-dudes.

I don't know.
    Do cats dream anyway?

Ladies and gentlemens, can I introduce to you:
    WHITEBEARD, Doflamingo fanboy 100%.

Err.. Only the strong ones?

Anyways, AD-HD and WHITEBEARD, I still can't understand why are you arguing. Just drop the thing already, the thread's not talking about it and you'll just make it close, together with gaining a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    Who said he'll actually use the ability against the person? He got Shanks without it, imagine what will happen if he used the ability around the surrounding plus his own combat ability. That can seriously own. Take into account he didn't really master the ability too.
    And yeah, I know I'm late on the reply. Couldn't help but answering.

Anyways, cut the Shichibukai level crap. THEY DON'T HAVE ONE. It's a force that if gathered, equals the Yonkou, or gathered+Admirals, or anything like that that's maintaining the balance. You can see Mihawk for perfect example. He might beat Shanks' in a fair fight, but hey, he's a shitty Shichibukai.
    Also, we don't know anything about WB or Doflamingo, so how can you say anything about a fight? Hell, we can't even point Ace's strength other then the 2nd division captain thing, and that's not enough.
    Shanks was young, the shanks we have seen now was last seen splitting the sky, which impresses me alot more than BB. Shanks merely clashed it wasn't a move, unlike blackbeards named attacks.

It is quite obvious Mihawk and doflamingo are two of the most powerful characters in OP. And if we go by these types of mangas laws it means they are more powerful than BB.

Blackbeard will get stronger but as of now he in't in the big boys league

Look up that what BB said to Ace.
    LOL So he is going to find one piece and become Pirate king.
    Is more sinsister then what doflamingo is trying to do.

Basically, you need to end WB's era to become Pirate King. BB said that himself. You seriously need to read 440 again.
    Doflamingo is starting a New Era. How do you start an Era?????

Answer, by ending one.

What doflamingo is trying to do is way more sinisiter when what BB is trying to do.

I don't know.
    Do cats dream anyway?
    All of them except the guy that Follow Doflamingo.

Ladies and gentlemens, can I introduce to you:
    WHITEBEARD, Doflamingo fanboy 100%.
    Just cuz I use 100% canon to end your argument dont make me a fanboy.

LOL So he is going to find one piece and become Pirate king.
    Is more sinsister then what doflamingo is trying to do.
    No one since Gol D. Roger has been Pirate King. If the strongest man in the world can't achieve this in 22 years, it has to be something incredibly ridiculous. Beating Davy Jones? Unlocking the Forgotten history? Who knows? All we know is that the strongest man in the world has failed to achieve this goal.

Doflamingo's goal is impossible. To stop people from dreaming is just the rantings of a madman. He may be strong, but he'll never hold a candle to Whitebeard, Shanks, or any of the other Yonkou. Granted, he wasn't even afraid of Mihawk, but I doubt he'd go up to Whitebeard and slap him in the head.

Doflamingo is starting a New Era. How do you start an Era?????

Answer, by ending one.

What doflamingo is trying to do is way more sinisiter when what BB is trying to do.
    Correction, Doflamingo is TRYING to start a new era. He's trying to start something impossible. It's like a true communism state: something that's ideal and exists only in theory. Blackbeard's goal is actually realistic and the corruption he could cause as Pirate King is immeasurable.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    No one since Gol D. Roger has been Pirate King. If the strongest man in the world can't achieve this in 22 years, it has to be something incredibly ridiculous. Beating Davy Jones? Unlocking the Forgotten history? Who knows? All we know is that the strongest man in the world has failed to achieve this goal.
    You truly believe it has something to do with davy jones don't you. Well I prefer the poneglyphe Idea seems more realistic.

Doflamingo's goal is impossible. To stop people from dreaming is just the rantings of a madman. He may be strong, but he'll never hold a candle to Whitebeard, Shanks, or any of the other Yonkou. Granted, he wasn't even afraid of Mihawk, but I doubt he'd go up to Whitebeard and slap him in the head.
    Doflamingo is the only other shichibukai who has been developed pretty well. I think Oda has big plans for him. So I wouldn't count out his plans just yet.

Like I said Doglamingo's plan is more sinisiter then Blackbeard's plan.
    That was the argument.

Whitebeard is the closest man to One piece. NO one else, I would not say he failed.

How do you know.

Doflamingo is in a group that equals the Yonkou. so how do you know he cant beat Shanks????

We all know he cant beat whitebeard

Correction, Doflamingo is TRYING to start a new era. He's trying to start something impossible. It's like a true communism state: something that's ideal and exists only in theory. Blackbeard's goal is actually realistic and the corruption he could cause as Pirate King is immeasurable.
    Doflamingo has yet to reveal his plan, so why would you say it is impossible.

People stop dreaming when hope is gone.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information